VAl Grande at a glance:
- Departs at 9am from the Ticino Adventures Base.
- Requirements: Healthy physical condition, swimming ability, sure-footedness and freedom from vertigo. Minimum age 10 years.
- From 2 to 14 people allowed on each trip.
- Everything you need for canyoning
- Neoprene Socks
- Canyoning Harness
- Canyoning Shoes
- Transport Included
- Canyoning Guide
- Snacks & drinks after the trip
About this Trip:
Val Grande, located in Val Maggia, is an exciting canyon that features some of the nicest slides in Ticino. Several jumps (max. 10m) and interesting abseils (max. 25 m) give some variety. Val Grande is also special because the rock is so unique. Vertical bands of black and white give it a very different look from other canyons in Ticino. The approach takes about 30 minutes, actual time in-canyon is about 2-3 hours.
LET US KNOW WHEN YOU WANT TO JOIN A VAL GRANDE CANYONING TRIP, AND WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU WITH AVAILABILITY AND A FREE QUOTE!