- Trek within the Annapurna Conservation Area, through and around the Annapurna mountain range. Highlights include: the Manang district, Thorung La Pass (5,416m) the Lower Mustang district, and the Poon Hill panorama view.
- 21 days total from arrival in Kathmandu to last organized day in Kathmandu.
- 17 days of trekking (2 rest/acclimatization days).
- Trek begins from Besi Sahar and ends in the town of Pokhara.
- Intermediate to difficult trek.
- 4-7 hours of walking per day during the trek.
- While on the trek, you will sleep in local 'tea houses' which are mountain lodges complete with beds, cooked meals, and often hot showers and internet.
- While in Pokhara and Kathmandu, you will sleep in comfortable western style hotels.
- Includes a guide.
- Porters (locals who carry your gear) are available for hire.
About this Trek
The Nepal Himalaya represents the meeting point of the Tibetan Buddhist world and the Hindu culture of the Indian subcontinent. These two religions overlap and blur in Nepal, and this trek in particular is a journey between two faiths and cultures.
This route in the Annapurna Circuit is a two week trek for the healthy mountain goats out there. The route takes you across one of the Nepal's most famous mountain ranges, the Annapurna Range.
You'll need proper physical condition because you'll walk around six hours per day. The routes goes from green valleys (600m) on narrow trails through small Nepalese villages, all the way up to world's highest pass, Thorong La Pass (5416m). During this trek you will sleep in comfortable but simple lodges.
The views and the landscape vary considerably on this trek. You will walk from a moist and green jungle, to a high mountain pass and then into a spectacular mountain desert. you will experience Nepalese Hindu villages to typical Tibetan Buddhist villages and all with unbeatable views of the Annapurna mountain range.
This Annapurna Circuit trek is THE route for those who want to go on a real trek in Nepal.
LET US KNOW WHEN YOU WANT TO TREK THE ANNAPURNA CIRCUIT, AND WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU WITH AVAILABILITY AND A PERSONALIZED QUOTE!
From $1,405 per person
*Cheaper price available for a 'Bed & Breakfast' option that does not include all meals on the trek.
Airport transfer at arrival and departure.
2 nights accommodation in Kathmandu.
1 night accommodation in Pokhara.
1 night accommodation in Besi Sahar.
All accommodations and three daily meals during the trek.
Bus ticket from Kathmandu to Besi Sahar.
Bus ticket from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
Private vehicle pick-up from the ending point of the trek to Pokhara.
All trekking permits and Conservation Area entry fees.
Experienced and English-speaking trekking guide (and their expenses during the trek)
A farewell dinner and cultural experience in Kathmandu.
Nepal government taxes and tourist service charges.