- Trek within the Annapurna Conservation Area with the goal of reaching Annapurna Base Camp (4,237 meters).
- 14 days total from arrival in Kathmandu to last organized day in Kathmandu.
- 10 days of actual trekking.
- Trek begins and ends in the town of Pokhara.
- Beginner to intermediate difficulty level.
- 4-7 hours of walking per day during the trek.
- While on the trek, you will sleep in local 'tea houses' which are mountain lodges complete with beds, cooked meals, and often hot showers and internet.
- While in Pokhara and Kathmandu, you will sleep in comfortable western style hotels.
- Includes a guide. Porters (locals who carry your gear) are available for hire.
- See Poon Hill along the way, and have many different views of two of the world's top ten highest mountains and the Annapurna Mountain Range.
About This Trek
The trek to Annapurna Basecamp (ABC) is about 10 days of magnificent hiking within the Annapurna Conservation Area. The route takes you in to of the Nepal’s most famous mountain ranges, the Annapurna range.
Once you've reached ABC you'll have a panoramic view that includes Annapurna I (8091m) Annapurna III (7555m), Machhapuchhre, Varhha Shikar (7647m) and Khansar Kang (7485m). If you're lucky you get to see different birds of prey, the Himalayan goat, or even a rare snow leopard. Reaching ABC, you will sleep at 4,237 meters (13,900 feet) above sea level, and wake up below the world's 10th tallest mountain.
On the way back you can celebrate your trek in a lovely natural hot spring, before a well-deserved relaxing night in the city of Pokhara.
LET US KNOW WHEN YOU WANT TO TREK TO ANNAPURNA BASE CAMP, AND WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU WITH A FREE QUOTE!
From $748 per person
*Cheaper price available for a 'Bed & Breakfast' option that does not include all meals on the trek.
Airport transfer at arrival and departure.
2 nights accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast.
2 nights accommodation in Pokhara with breakfast.
All accommodations and meals during the trek.
Bus ticket from Kathmandu to Pokhara and back.
Private transportation from Pokhara to the starting point of the trek.
Private vehicle pick-up from the ending point of the trek.
All trekking permits and Conservation Area entry fees.
Experienced and English-speaking trekking guide.
A farewell dinner and cultural experience in Kathmandu.
Nepal government taxes and tourist service charges.